Barix Post-Op Support Group

Laureen S.
on 7/18/11 12:03 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
When:  Wednesday, July 20th
Time: 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Place: Barix Clinics, 280 Middletown Boulevard, Langhorne, PA 19047

This support group will focus on the needs of people who are post-WLS and while anyone wanting support is welcome to attend, the topics to be discussed are how we can help one another as we progress through the stages of WLS from the new post-op to those further along. 

So come out and join us, all are welcome regardless of where you had your procedure done.

Looking forward to seeing you there.

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Arlene E.
on 7/18/11 10:01 pm - Philadelphia, PA

See you there and hoping to see everybody new and old.  We all have something that we can learn or that we can contribute to support our fellow members.

Arlene 

bvohl
on 7/18/11 10:04 pm
I might be able to stop by, but not sure....Have to see how things work out!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

spirit56
on 7/19/11 2:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
I will DEFINITELY be there.     Donna
Lois G.
on 7/19/11 5:18 am - Ashland, PA
was really looking forward to coming down, but my mom's husband is getting a petscan thursday morning at 745am....in danville........if we come down to barix it will be at least l2pm till we get home.....maybe next time....would love to see all you  guys...its been so long.......please pray for my stepdad, he has lung cancer...he's 88......survived throat cancer twelve years ago...now this.......................thank you
Laureen S.
on 7/19/11 5:23 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Lois,

I am sorry to read about your stepdad and will definitely hope that the news you get is not worse than what is already known.

Hope to see you soon. . .

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

jastypes
on 7/19/11 8:20 am - Croydon, PA

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make this one.  I am chairing myAA meeting and I have a guest coming so want to be there to support her.  Next month, I promise!!!

Blessings, Jill

WLS 5/31/07.  Maintaining a weight loss of 141 pounds and feeling amazing!

Andy Kovatch
on 7/19/11 11:29 am - York, PA
My first meeting in over two years, I can hardly wait.  Lord knows I need all the support I can get!

"No matter how hard life may get, no matter how many curveballs you are thrown, keep in mind, if you want to succeed - QUITTING IS NOT AN OPTION"!!!

steffihope
on 7/20/11 5:14 am - Philadelphia, PA
I am in from the mountains just to be with you all tonight!  I think I need you all so much more at this very moment....can't wait to just be amongst those that get it! :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views